Definitions of “Spermicide”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• A contraceptive substance that kills sperm
• An agent that is destructive to spermatozoa
• A spermicide is a substance which kills sperm
• Spermicide is a contraceptive substance that destroys sperm
• Spermatocide a contraceptive agent that kills spermatozoa
• Any cream, jelly, pessary, or other preparation that kills the sperm cells in semen
• A chemical that is usually in the form of a gel or cream and is intended to kill sperm in seminal fluid that enters the vagina during intercourse