Snub (Crossword clue)
We found 12 answers for “Snub” .This page shows answers to the clue Snub, followed by ten definitions like “A knot; a protuberance”, “To sob with convulsions” and “Treat with contemptÂ ”. A synonym for Snub is brush off.
COLD SHOULDER (4,8)
Definitions of “Snub”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• Treat with contemptÂ
• To clip or break off the end of
• To tie up short with a line
• Unusually short; `a snub nose`
• A check or rebuke; an intended slight
• A refusal to recognize someone you know
• An instance of driving away or warding off
• Snub is American slang for a snub-nosed revolver
• To treat with contempt or neglect, as a forward or pretentious person
• (geometry) In geometry, a snub is a operation applied to a polyhedron
Synonyms of “Snub”Using a synonym can be a good alternative for using “Snub”. You might be able to find more answers by using these:
More crossword answersWe found 12 answers for the crossword clue Snub . Are you looking for more answers, or do you have a question for other crossword enthusiasts? Use the “Crossword Q & A” community to ask for help.
If you haven't solved the
crossword clue Snub yet try to search our Crossword Dictionary by entering the letters you already know!
(Enter a dot for each missing letters, e.g. “B.USH O..” will find “BRUSH OFF”.)
Also look at the related clues for crossword clues with similar answers to “Snub”