Snake (Crossword clue)
SNAKE - These animals have no eyelids
We found 20 answers for “Snake” .This page shows answers to the clue Snake, followed by ten definitions like “Any species of the order Ophidia”, “A deceitful or treacherous person” and “A tributary of the Columbia River”. A synonym for Snake is bitch.
Definitions of “Snake”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• A tributary of the Columbia River
• Form a snake-like pattern
• Limbless scaly elongate reptile
• Move smoothly, like a snake 7
• Something resembling a snake
• Serpent limbless scaly elongate reptile
• (snāk) any of many limbless reptiles
• A long limbless scaly reptile, some being poisonous
• To wind round spirally, as a large rope with a smaller
• (playstyle) See meta man/gamer (playstyle)
A further 26 definitions can be found on Encyclo
Synonyms of “Snake”Using a synonym can be a good alternative for using “Snake”. You might be able to find more answers by using these:
More crossword answersWe found 20 answers and 1 “crossword-did-you-knows” for the crossword clue Snake . A further 50 clues may be related. Are you looking for more answers, or do you have a question for other crossword enthusiasts? Use the “Crossword Q & A” community to ask for help.
If you haven't solved the
crossword clue Snake yet try to search our Crossword Dictionary by entering the letters you already know!
(Enter a dot for each missing letters, e.g. “B.T..” will find “BITCH”.)
Also look at the related clues for crossword clues with similar answers to “Snake”