Skate (Crossword clue)
Definitions of “Skate”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• This kite-shaped fish features edible fins
• Any of several species of flatfish of the ray group
• A metallic runner with a frame shaped to fit the sole of a shoe
• To push with the rear foot, which is out of the binding
• First production-model nuclear-powered attack submarine of the U
• Skate are several species of flatfish belonging to the elasmobranchiate
• (dinghy) The Skate is a high performance two-person racing dinghy unique to Australia
• Any one of numerous species of large, flat elasmobranch fishes of the genus Raia, having a long
• Large edible rays having a long snout and thick tail with pectoral fins continuous with the head
• (fish) Skates are cartilaginous fish belonging to the family Rajidae in the superorder Batoidea of rays
More crossword answersWe found 5 answers for the crossword clue Skate . A further 50 clues may be related. Are you looking for more answers, or do you have a question for other crossword enthusiasts? Use the “Crossword Q & A” community to ask for help.
If you haven't solved the
crossword clue Skate yet try to search our Crossword Dictionary by entering the letters you already know!
(Enter a dot for each missing letters, e.g. “P.ZZ..” will find “PUZZLE”.)
Also look at the related clues for crossword clues with similar answers to “Skate”