Singer (Crossword clue)
We found 47 answers for “Singer” .This page shows answers to the clue Singer, followed by 7 definitions like “A machine for singeing cloth”, “Mark I., late 20th-century U” and “One employed to singe cloth”. Synonyms for Singer are for example blackmailer, lead singer and soloist. More synonyms can be found below the puzzle answers.
DONNA FARGO (5,5)
Definitions of “Singer”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• One employed to singe cloth
• One who, or that which, singes
• Rebadged Duo Pistol (CZ)
• Singer is slang for an informer
• Vocalist a person who sings
• One who sings; especially, one whose profession is to sing
• Isaac Merrit Singer United States inventor of an improved chain-stitch sewing machine (1811-1875)
• (naval mine) The Singer was a naval mine made a deployed by the Confederacy during the American Civil War
Synonyms of “Singer”Using a synonym can be a good alternative for using “Singer”. You might be able to find more answers by using these:
blackmailer, lead singer and songster.
More crossword answersWe found 47 answers for the crossword clue Singer . A further 50 clues may be related. Are you looking for more answers, or do you have a question for other crossword enthusiasts? Use the “Crossword Q & A” community to ask for help.
If you haven't solved the
crossword clue Singer yet try to search our Crossword Dictionary by entering the letters you already know!
(Enter a dot for each missing letters, e.g. “B.ACKMAIL..” will find “BLACKMAILER” and “L.AD SING..” will find “LEAD SINGER”)
Also look at the related clues for crossword clues with similar answers to “Singer”