Definitions of “Silly”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• Weak; helpless; frail
• Happy; fortunate; blessed
• Weak or deserving of pity
• A word used for misbehaving children
• Proceeding from want of understanding or common judgment
• Prefix added to name of fielding position to indicate that it is extremely close to the bat
• A modifier to the names of some fielding positions to denote that they are unusually close to the batsman