Definitions of “Shrug”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• A woman's small, waist-length or shorter jacket
• Raise one`s shoulders to indicate indifference or resignation
• A drawing up of the shoulders, -- a motion usually expressing dislike
• A shrug is a gesture that is performed by lifting both shoulders up
• To raise or draw up the shoulders, as in expressing dislike, dread
• (clothing) A shrug is a cropped, cardigan-like garment with short or long sleeves
• To draw up or contract (the shoulders), especially by way of expressing dislike, dread