Definitions of “Shrink”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• To draw back; to withdraw
• To wrinkle, bend, or curl
• To withdraw or retire, as from danger
• The change in size of the part during solidification
• The difference in volume between liquid metal and solid metal
• Shrink (shortened from headshrinker) is slang for a psychiatrist
• The loss of body weight associated with transporting animals or carcasses during marketing