Shard (Crossword clue)
Definitions of “Shard”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• The hard wing case of a beetle
• Piece of broken earthenwareÂ
• Shard is Dorset slang for earthenware
• A broken piece of a brittle artifact
• Sherd a broken piece of a brittle artifact
• (Wise words) a broken piece of a brittle artifact
• A piece or fragment of an earthen vessel, or a like brittle substance
• (database architecture) A database shard is a horizontal partition of data in a database or search engine
More crossword answersWe found 4 answers for the crossword clue Shard . A further 3 clues may be related. Are you looking for more answers, or do you have a question for other crossword enthusiasts? Use the “Crossword Q & A” community to ask for help.
If you haven't solved the
crossword clue Shard yet try to search our Crossword Dictionary by entering the letters you already know!
(Enter a dot for each missing letters, e.g. “P.ZZ..” will find “PUZZLE”.)
Also look at the related clues for crossword clues with similar answers to “Shard”