Sham (Crossword clue)
We found 27 answers for “Sham” .This page shows answers to the clue Sham, followed by ten definitions like “A business transaction”, “False; counterfeit” and “To make false pretenses”. A synonym for Sham is lied.
Definitions of “Sham”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• To make false pretenses
• To trick; to cheat
• Sham is slang for champagne
• To obtrude by fraud or imposition
• Something that is a counterfeit
• (horse) Sham (April 9
• Something false presented to be genuine
• A business transaction, such as a limited partnership
• A false front, or removable ornamental covering
• (Literary terms) something that is a counterfeit
Synonyms of “Sham”Using a synonym can be a good alternative for using “Sham”. You might be able to find more answers by using these:
More crossword answersWe found 27 answers for the crossword clue Sham . Are you looking for more answers, or do you have a question for other crossword enthusiasts? Use the “Crossword Q & A” community to ask for help.
If you haven't solved the
crossword clue Sham yet try to search our Crossword Dictionary by entering the letters you already know!
(Enter a dot for each missing letters, e.g. “L...” will find “LIED”.)
Also look at the related clues for crossword clues with similar answers to “Sham”