Definitions of “Sensual”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• Hence, not spiritual or intellectual
• Sultry sexually exciting or gratifying
• Denoting bodily or sensory pleasure, not necessarily sexual
• Of the body and the senses as distinguished from the intellect or spirit
• Pertaining or peculiar to the philosophical doctrine of sensualism
• Relating to or preoccupied with the gratification of physical appetites
• Relating to the body and the senses, as distinguished from the intellect or spirit