Seat (Crossword clue)
We found 37 answers for “Seat” .This page shows answers to the clue Seat, followed by ten definitions like “Also saddle. What you sit on”, “Refers to membership on an exchange” and “That part of a thing on which a person sits”. Synonyms for Seat are couch and form.
Definitions of “Seat”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• That part of a thing on which a person sits
• The part of the saddle where the rider sits
• To place on a seat; to cause to sit down
• Furniture that is designed for sitting on
• The cloth covering for the buttocks
• (legal entity) In strict legal language
• Molded seat mounted on wheels that the rower sits on
• A place for a member in a house of Parliament
• On wheels that allow forward and backward movement
• A surface against which an object may rest to gain support
A further 19 definitions can be found on Encyclo
More crossword answersWe found 37 answers for the crossword clue Seat . Are you looking for more answers, or do you have a question for other crossword enthusiasts? Use the “Crossword Q & A” community to ask for help.
If you haven't solved the
crossword clue Seat yet try to search our Crossword Dictionary by entering the letters you already know!
(Enter a dot for each missing letters, e.g. “C.U..” will find “COUCH” and “F...” will find “FORM”)
Also look at the related clues for crossword clues with similar answers to “Seat”