Seam (Crossword clue)
We found 11 answers for “Seam” .This page shows answers to the clue Seam, followed by ten definitions like “The stitching on the ball”, “A line or depression left by a cut or wound” and “A very narrow crack that is virtually shut”. A synonym for Seam is border.
Definitions of “Seam”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• A very narrow crack that is virtually shut
• When serving, the spot between passers
• A route where a receiver runs downfield for 8-10 yards
• An area of the field on the edges of a defensive zone
• Joining different fabric pieces to form one piece
• The line where you sew together two pieces of fabric
• The seam was a British measurement of glass equal to 120 lbs
• These are bands of coal that run between other rocks underground
• A stratum of ore or coal thick enough to be mined with profit
• Joint consisting of a line formed by joining two pieces
A further 17 definitions can be found on Encyclo
Synonyms of “Seam”Using a synonym can be a good alternative for using “Seam”. You might be able to find more answers by using these:
More crossword answersWe found 11 answers for the crossword clue Seam . Are you looking for more answers, or do you have a question for other crossword enthusiasts? Use the “Crossword Q & A” community to ask for help.
If you haven't solved the
crossword clue Seam yet try to search our Crossword Dictionary by entering the letters you already know!
(Enter a dot for each missing letters, e.g. “B.RD..” will find “BORDER”.)
Also look at the related clues for crossword clues with similar answers to “Seam”