Scissors (Crossword clue)
We found 6 answers for “Scissors” .This page shows answers to the clue Scissors, followed by ten definitions like “(n. pl.) A cutting instrument resembling shears”, “Passing to a player who cuts back in the opposite direction” and “Scissors is a slang expression of disgust or impatience”.
Definitions of “Scissors”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• And edge tool having two crossed pivoting blades
• (n. pl.) A cutting instrument resembling shears
• Passing to a player who cuts back in the opposite direction
• Scissors is a slang expression of disgust or impatience
• A combination requirement in a competitive routine on the pommel horse
• A hand-held cutting instrument made up of two crossed connected blades
• A scissor tool is used to cut away the cigar cap to allow for an easy draw
• An instrument with two blades, moving on a pivot, that cut against each other
• The two types of scissors used in cross stitching are embroidery and fabric scissors
• In gymnastics, a movement of the legs that resembles the opening and closing of scissors
A further 8 definitions can be found on Encyclo
More crossword answersWe found 6 answers for the crossword clue Scissors . A further 26 clues may be related. Are you looking for more answers, or do you have a question for other crossword enthusiasts? Use the “Crossword Q & A” community to ask for help.
If you haven't solved the
crossword clue Scissors yet try to search our Crossword Dictionary by entering the letters you already know!
(Enter a dot for each missing letters, e.g. “P.ZZ..” will find “PUZZLE”.)
Also look at the related clues for crossword clues with similar answers to “Scissors”