Definitions of “Scallion”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• A kind of small onion (Allium Ascalonicum), native of Palestine
• A scallion (spring onion in Britain) is one of various Allium species
• Any onion which does not 'bottom out,' but remains with a thick stem like a leek
• Any onion which does not `bottom out,` but remains with a thick stem like a leek
• (SKAL-yuhn) - The name scallion applies to several members of the onion family including a distinct variety called scallion