Definitions of “Saxhorn”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• The saxhorn is a musical instrument of the brass family
• A name given to a numerous family of brass wind instruments with valves
• Any of a family of brass wind instruments that resemble a bugle with valves
• The saxhorn is a valved brass instrument with a conical bore and deep cup-shaped mouthpiece
• Any of a family of brass wind instruments patented by the Belgian instrument-maker Antoine-Joseph Sax