Savage (Crossword clue)
We found 37 answers for “Savage” .This page shows answers to the clue Savage, followed by ten definitions like “Characterized by cruelty”, “Uncivilized; untaught” and “Of or pertaining to the forest”. A synonym for Savage is fierce.
Definitions of “Savage”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• Of or pertaining to the forest
• Wild; untamed; uncultivated
• A cruelly rapacious person
• A member of an uncivilized people
• Attack brutally and fiercely
• Criticize harshly or violently
• (Macbeth) (69) bold
• A man of extreme, unfeeling, brutal cruelty
• Barbarian a member of an uncivilized people
• Henry, English anatomist and gynecologist, 1810-1900
Synonyms of “Savage”Using a synonym can be a good alternative for using “Savage”. You might be able to find more answers by using these:
More crossword answersWe found 37 answers for the crossword clue Savage . A further 50 clues may be related. Are you looking for more answers, or do you have a question for other crossword enthusiasts? Use the “Crossword Q & A” community to ask for help.
If you haven't solved the
crossword clue Savage yet try to search our Crossword Dictionary by entering the letters you already know!
(Enter a dot for each missing letters, e.g. “F.ER..” will find “FIERCE”.)
Also look at the related clues for crossword clues with similar answers to “Savage”