Saturated (Crossword clue)
We found 13 answers for “Saturated” .This page shows answers to the clue Saturated, followed by ten definitions like “Referring to rock with water-filled voids”, “Used especially of organic compounds” and “(of color) being chromatically pure”. Synonyms for Saturated are for example drenched, soaked and soaking. More synonyms can be found below the puzzle answers.
Definitions of “Saturated”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• Having its affinity satisfied
• Referring to rock with water-filled voids
• Used especially of organic compounds
• (of color) being chromatically pure
• Containing the maximum number of hydrogen molecules
• Said of certain atoms, radicals, or compounds
• (chemistry) used especially of organic compounds
• Describes a solution that has as much solute as possible
• Describes a solution that holds as much solute as possible
• In liquids, a solution that contains enough of a dissolved solid
A further 7 definitions can be found on Encyclo
Synonyms of “Saturated”Using a synonym can be a good alternative for using “Saturated”. You might be able to find more answers by using these:
drenched, soaked, soaking, soaking wet, sopping, sopping wet, wet, wet through and wringing wet.
More crossword answersWe found 13 answers for the crossword clue Saturated . A further 16 clues may be related. Are you looking for more answers, or do you have a question for other crossword enthusiasts? Use the “Crossword Q & A” community to ask for help.
If you haven't solved the
crossword clue Saturated yet try to search our Crossword Dictionary by entering the letters you already know!
(Enter a dot for each missing letters, e.g. “D.ENCH..” will find “DRENCHED” and “S.AK..” will find “SOAKED”)
Also look at the related clues for crossword clues with similar answers to “Saturated”