Definitions of “Sailor”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• Any member of a ship`s crew
• Sailor is an Italian name for boys and girls
• A stiff straw hat with a flat crown
• A masonry unit laid on end to show its broadest face
• One who follows the business of navigating ships or other vessels
• The following nicknames are usually acceptable: bluejacket
• A sailor, seaman, mariner, or seafarer is a person who navigates waterborne vessels or assists as a crewmember in their operation and maintenance