Sagittarius (Crossword clue)
We found 2 answers for “Sagittarius” .This page shows answers to the clue Sagittarius, followed by ten definitions like “The ninth sign of the zodiac”, “Type family of the Sagittariidae” and “The ninth of the twelve signs of the zodiac”.
THE ARCHER (3,6)
Definitions of “Sagittarius”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• English name: The Archer
• The ninth sign of the zodiac
• Type family of the Sagittariidae
• The ninth of the twelve signs of the zodiac
• A type of soldier or gladiator who fought with a bow
• Sagittarius the Archer the ninth sign of the zodiac
• Bright zodiacal constellation in the southern hemisphere
• A large zodiacal constellation in the southern hemisphere
• (astrology) a person who is born while the sun is in Sagittarius
• (constellation) Sagittarius is one of the constellations of the zodiac
A further 7 definitions can be found on Encyclo
More crossword answersWe found 2 answers for the crossword clue Sagittarius . A further 10 clues may be related. Are you looking for more answers, or do you have a question for other crossword enthusiasts? Use the “Crossword Q & A” community to ask for help.
If you haven't solved the
crossword clue Sagittarius yet try to search our Crossword Dictionary by entering the letters you already know!
(Enter a dot for each missing letters, e.g. “P.ZZ..” will find “PUZZLE”.)
Also look at the related clues for crossword clues with similar answers to “Sagittarius”