Definitions of “Ruse”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• A trick, stratagem, or artifice
• (Intelligent words) a deceptive maneuver
• (Literary terms) a deceptive maneuver
• A deceptive maneuver (especially to avoid capture)
• Artifice a deceptive maneuver (especially to avoid capture)
• A ruse is a deception, an action or plan which is intended to deceive someone
• City of northern Bulgaria, on the Danube River near the mouth of the Rusenski Lom