Rot (Crossword clue)
We found 30 answers for “Rot” .This page shows answers to the clue Rot, followed by ten definitions like “To decay or putrify”, “Rot is slang for nonsense” and “A ludicrously false statement”. Synonyms for Rot are for example become rancid, break down and crumble. More synonyms can be found below the puzzle answers.
DOG SHIT (3,4)
GO TO WASTE (2,2,5)
Definitions of “Rot”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• A ludicrously false statement
• Registered options trader
• Abbreviation for right occipitotransverse position
• Decay usually accompanied by an offensive odor
• Molder break down; `The bodies decomposed in the heat`
• (biology) decaying caused by bacterial or fungal action
• The disintegration, discoloration, and decomposition of plant tissue
• Right occipitotransverse (position/presentation of the fetus)
• (Kocher) Rot (Kocher) is a river of Baden-Württemberg
• (Wurzacher Ach) Rot (Wurzacher Ach) is a river of Baden-Württemberg
A further 12 definitions can be found on Encyclo
Synonyms of “Rot”Using a synonym can be a good alternative for using “Rot”. You might be able to find more answers by using these:
become rancid, break down, crumble, decay, decompose, degenerate, fester, go bad, go mouldy, go off, go stale, moulder and rot away.
More crossword answersWe found 30 answers for the crossword clue Rot . Are you looking for more answers, or do you have a question for other crossword enthusiasts? Use the “Crossword Q & A” community to ask for help.
If you haven't solved the
crossword clue Rot yet try to search our Crossword Dictionary by entering the letters you already know!
(Enter a dot for each missing letters, e.g. “B.COME RANC..” will find “BECOME RANCID” and “B.EAK DO..” will find “BREAK DOWN”)
Also look at the related clues for crossword clues with similar answers to “Rot”