Definitions of “Roam”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• To move around without purpose or plan
• (public transit) The Town of Banff
• To move about aimlessly or without any destination
• To go from place to place without any certain purpose or direction
• Etymological source is unknown and there is no evidence of any connection with the Romance
• Real-time optimally adapting mesh (ROAM), is a continuous level of detail algorithm that optimizes terrain meshes
• `Roam` was the fourth single from The B-52`s` 1989 hit album Cosmic Thing, following `(Shake That) Cosmic Thing