Definitions of “Rendition”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• (Noun) Plural form: renditions
• A performance of a musical composition or a dramatic role etc
• A performance of a musical composition or a dramatic role etc.
• Transfer of a fugitive from the asylum state to the demanding state
• Rendition (extraordinary) Extraordinary rendition is a U
• The act of interpreting something as expressed in an artistic performance
• (law) In law, rendition is a `surrender` or `handing over` of persons or property
• (company) Rendition was a maker of 3D computer graphics chipsets in the mid to late 1990s
• (text adventure game) Rendition is a 2007 work of interactive fiction by `nespresso`