Renaissance (Crossword clue)
We found 3 answers for “Renaissance” .This page shows answers to the clue Renaissance, followed by ten definitions like “Meaning "rebirth" in French”, “Literally means “rebirth” and “The transitional movement in Europe”. Synonyms for Renaissance are for example new beginning, new start and reappearance. More synonyms can be found below the puzzle answers.
Definitions of “Renaissance”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• The transitional movement in Europe
• There are two common uses of the word
• Renascence the revival of learning and culture
• The style of art which prevailed at this epoch
• The term originally described a period of cultural
• A period of growth and activity in the areas of art
• A period in history dating from the 14th to 16th centuries
• The era of music covering the 15th / 16th centuries (c
• The term applied to the 14th, 15th and 16th centuries in Italy
• Period in Europe from the late fourteenth through the sixteenth centuries
A further 18 definitions can be found on Encyclo
Synonyms of “Renaissance”Using a synonym can be a good alternative for using “Renaissance”. You might be able to find more answers by using these:
new beginning, new start, reappearance, rebirth, recovery, regeneration, reincarnation, renewal, restoration, resurgence, resurrection, revitalization and revivification.
More crossword answersWe found 3 answers for the crossword clue Renaissance . A further 50 clues may be related. Are you looking for more answers, or do you have a question for other crossword enthusiasts? Use the “Crossword Q & A” community to ask for help.
If you haven't solved the
crossword clue Renaissance yet try to search our Crossword Dictionary by entering the letters you already know!
(Enter a dot for each missing letters, e.g. “N.W BEGINNI..” will find “NEW BEGINNING” and “N.W STA..” will find “NEW START”)
Also look at the related clues for crossword clues with similar answers to “Renaissance”