Definitions of “Reckless”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• Rashly negligent; utterly careless or heedless
• (Adj) An action is said to be reckless when it is done knowingly disregarding the consequences
• Reckless is a romantic musical starring Jean Harlow in a story about a Broadway actress meeting a businessman and the tragic romance that ensues
• Adj. in both negligence and criminal cases, careless to the point of being heedless of the consequences ("grossly" negligent)
• Behavior that is so careless that it is considered an extreme departure from the care a reasonable person would exercise in similar circumstances