Definitions of “Rebellion”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• Open resistance to, or defiance of, lawful authority
• Insurrection organized opposition to authority
• Refusal to accept some authority or code or convention
• A movement or organized fight against a ruling authority
• Rebellion, uprising, or insurrection is a refusal of obedience or order
• The taking up arms traitorously against the government and in another