Ratel (Crossword clue)
We found one answer for “Ratel” .This page shows answers to the clue Ratel, followed by 6 definitions like “Called also honey badger”, “Honey-eating Old World badger” and “Any carnivore of the genus Mellivora”.
HONEY BADGER (5,6)
Definitions of “Ratel”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• Any carnivore of the genus Mellivora
• Series of 6x6 wheeled armoured vehicles (ZA)
• Any carnivore of the genus Mellivora, allied to the weasels and the skunks
• The ratel or honey-badger is a carnivorous quadruped of the genus Mellivora
• Nocturnal badger-like carnivore of wooded regions of Africa and southern Asia
• Honey badger nocturnal badger-like carnivore of wooded regions of Africa and southern Asia
• (Mellivora capensis), badgerlike member of the weasel family (Mustelidae) noted for its fondness for honey
More crossword answersWe found one answer for the crossword clue Ratel . A further 2 clues may be related. Are you looking for more answers, or do you have a question for other crossword enthusiasts? Use the “Crossword Q & A” community to ask for help.
If you haven't solved the
crossword clue Ratel yet try to search our Crossword Dictionary by entering the letters you already know!
(Enter a dot for each missing letters, e.g. “P.ZZ..” will find “PUZZLE”.)
Also look at the related clues for crossword clues with similar answers to “Ratel”