Definitions of “Pythia”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• The priestess of Apollo at Delphi who delivered the oracles
• Priestess of the god Apollo at the oracle of Delphi in ancient Greece
• (Greek mythology) the priestess of Apollo at Delphi who transmitted the oracles
• (gastropod) clade Euthyneura clade Panpulmonata Pythia is a genus of small air-breathing salt marsh snails
• PYTHIA is a computer simulation program for particle collisions at very high energies (see event (particle physics)) in particle accelerators