Definitions of “Prowess”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• Exceptional valor, bravery, or ability, esp
• A superior skill learned by study and practice
• (Intelligent words) a superior skill learned by study and practice
• A knight's prowess was his courage and daring, and his strength and skill at fighting
• Exceptional or superior ability, skill, or strength: his prowess as a public speaker
• The USS Prowess was an American Admirable Class minesweeper of 625 tons displacement launched in 1944