Definitions of “Prompt”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• Due for immediate delivery
• To assist or induce the action of
• Quick in apprehending or reacting
• (Adjective) Quick or fast
• To help a singer who has forgotten a line
• To remind, as an actor or an orator
• (Literary terms) according to schedule or without delay
• (Verb) To give help or to encourage something to happen
• A limit of time given for payment of an account for produce purchased
• The person who, during the performance, feeds actors lines if they 'dry'
A further 8 definitions can be found on Encyclo