Definitions of “Proboscidean”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• Belonging or pertaining to the mammals of the order Proboscidea
• Massive herbivorous mammals having tusks and a long trunk
• Proboscidian, proboscidean Of or belonging to the Proboscidea
• Proboscidian massive herbivorous mammals having tusks and a long trunk
• Any of the group of mammals that includes elephants and their extinct relatives such as mammoths and mastodons