Definitions of “Presenter”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• A person who presents a radio or television program on air
• A person who presents an award, as at a formal ceremony
• A presenter, host, or hostess, is a person or organization responsible for the running of a public event
• An advocate who presents a person (as for an award or a degree or an introduction etc
• Someone who presents a message of some sort (as a petition or an address or a check or a memorial etc