Definitions of “Precipice”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• A sudden or headlong fall
• (Lexical terms) a very steep cliff
• An overhanging or extremely steep mass of rock
• Etymology: from 'fall to great depth'
• A cliff with a vertical, nearly vertical, or overhanging face
• A situation of great peril: on the precipice of war
• A headlong steep; a very steep, perpendicular, or overhanging place
• The brink of a dangerous or disastrous situation: 'The school team was on the precipice of defeat