Definitions of “Precinct”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• Also calledthe police station in such a district
• The limit or exterior line encompassing a place
• A district of a city or town marked out for administrative purposes
• A district, as of a city, marked out for governmental or administrative purposes
• A precinct is a space enclosed by the walls or other boundaries of a particular place or building
• Also calledone of a fixed number of districts, each containing one polling place, into which a city