Definitions of “Powder”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• Fresh snow that is light and fluffy
• The holy grail of skiing and snowboarding
• An explosive mixture used in gunnery, blasting, etc.
• Fresh, light snow. The cause of euphoria in freeriders
• A solid substance in the form of tiny loose particles
• Apply powder to, as of one`s nose or other body parts
• A dry mass of minute separate particles of any substance
• A preparation obtained by the finely dispersed solid particles
• In pharmaceutics, a homogeneous dispersion of finely divided
• The ?ideal? ski condition that occurs after a fresh dump of snow
A further 14 definitions can be found on Encyclo