Definitions of “Portion”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• That which is divided off or separated
• To separate or divide into portions or shares
• Give out or allot; `We were assigned new uniforms`
• That which is divided off or separated, as a part from a whole
• The amount of carbohydrates or protein one should eat with each meal
• The part of an estate given to a child or heir, or descending to him by law
• A part considered by itself, though not actually cut off or separated from the whole. 'These are parts of his ways