Poll (Crossword clue)
We found 5 answers for “Poll” .This page shows answers to the clue Poll, followed by ten definitions like “To extort from; to plunder”, “To pay as one`s personal tax” and “To remove the poll or head of”. Synonyms for Poll are for example ballot, hornless and market research. More synonyms can be found below the puzzle answers.
Definitions of “Poll”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• To remove the poll or head of
• Poll parrot a tame parrot
• The bony bump between a horse
• Poll is British slang for a talkative person
• The part of the head between the ears
• Vote in an election at a polling station
• (Noun) Plural form: polls
• The space between the ears on top of the head
• The counting of votes (as in an election)
• The casting or recording of the votes of registered electors
A further 12 definitions can be found on Encyclo
Synonyms of “Poll”Using a synonym can be a good alternative for using “Poll”. You might be able to find more answers by using these:
ballot, hornless, market research, opinion poll and survey.
More crossword answersWe found 5 answers for the crossword clue Poll . Are you looking for more answers, or do you have a question for other crossword enthusiasts? Use the “Crossword Q & A” community to ask for help.
If you haven't solved the
crossword clue Poll yet try to search our Crossword Dictionary by entering the letters you already know!
(Enter a dot for each missing letters, e.g. “B.LL..” will find “BALLOT” and “H.RNLE..” will find “HORNLESS”)
Also look at the related clues for crossword clues with similar answers to “Poll”