Definitions of “Politburo”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• The chief executive and political committee of the Communist Party
• The leadership committee of the CCP, containing between five and 11 notable party figures
• In Russian and Soviet history, the supreme policy-making body of the Communist Party of the Soviet Union
• A politburo oʊ is the executive committee for a number of (usually communist) political parties
• Executive committee of the 'Communist Party in the USSR and the body that selected the general secretary of the Communist Party