Phantom (Crossword clue)
We found 9 answers for “Phantom” .This page shows answers to the clue Phantom, followed by ten definitions like “Being, or of the nature of, a phantom”, “Something which is elusive or delusive” and “That which has only an apparent existence”. Synonyms for Phantom are for example banshee, ghostly apparition and ghoul. More synonyms can be found below the puzzle answers.
Definitions of “Phantom”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• An image that appears only in the mind
• Being, or of the nature of, a phantom
• Something which is elusive or delusive
• That which has only an apparent existence
• Something existing in perception only
• Of, or related to, a nonexistent source of sensation
• Something apparently sensed but having no physical reality
• (sailboat) There are three designs of Phantom sailboats
• (fan´tәm) an image or impression not evoked by actual stimuli
• A model, especially a transparent one, of the human body or any of its parts
A further 8 definitions can be found on Encyclo
Synonyms of “Phantom”Using a synonym can be a good alternative for using “Phantom”. You might be able to find more answers by using these:
banshee, ghostly apparition, ghoul, poltergeist and spirit.
More crossword answersWe found 9 answers for the crossword clue Phantom . A further 50 clues may be related. Are you looking for more answers, or do you have a question for other crossword enthusiasts? Use the “Crossword Q & A” community to ask for help.
If you haven't solved the
crossword clue Phantom yet try to search our Crossword Dictionary by entering the letters you already know!
(Enter a dot for each missing letters, e.g. “B.NSH..” will find “BANSHEE” and “G.OSTLY APPARITI..” will find “GHOSTLY APPARITION”)
Also look at the related clues for crossword clues with similar answers to “Phantom”