Phallus (Crossword clue)
Definitions of “Phallus”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• (fal´әs) the penis
• (fungus) The genus Phallus
• Phallus is a genus of gasteromycetous fungi
• A genus of fungi which have a fetid and disgusting odor
• A phallus is a penis, especially when erect, a penis-shaped object
• Genus of fungi having the cap or pileus hanging free around the stem
• Genus Phallus genus of fungi having the cap or pileus hanging free around the stem
• Model of the male sexual organ, used as a fertility symbol in ancient Greece, Rome, Anatolia
• The emblem of the generative power in nature, carried in procession in the Bacchic orgies
• The penis or clitoris, or the embryonic or primitive organ from which either may be derived
More crossword answersWe found 6 answers for the crossword clue Phallus . A further 3 clues may be related. Are you looking for more answers, or do you have a question for other crossword enthusiasts? Use the “Crossword Q & A” community to ask for help.
If you haven't solved the
crossword clue Phallus yet try to search our Crossword Dictionary by entering the letters you already know!
(Enter a dot for each missing letters, e.g. “P.ZZ..” will find “PUZZLE”.)
Also look at the related clues for crossword clues with similar answers to “Phallus”