Definitions of “Perpetrator”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• Culprit someone who perpetrates wrongdoing
• A person who commits a crime or some other harmful act
• Someone who has committed a crime or a harmful action
• Someone who produces, performs, or executes something like a crime
• Etymology: 'Perpetrator' is from 1570, from Late Latin perpetrator
• A term commonly used by law enforcement officers to designate a person who actually commits a crime