Definitions of “Pasta”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• Food made from a dough of durum-wheat flour or semolina, water, and
• Shaped and dried dough made from flour and water and sometimes egg
• Alimentary paste shaped and dried dough made from flour and water and sometimes egg
• (Italian) Durum paste or egg flour dough,shaped,boiled and served with sauce
• Any of several starchy food preparations (pasta alimentaria) frequently associated with Italian cuisine and made from semolina