Paraffin (Crossword clue)
We found 12 answers for “Paraffin” .This page shows answers to the clue Paraffin, followed by ten definitions like “From crude petroleum”, “(British usage) kerosine” and “A saturated aliphatic hydrocarbon”.
AMINO ALKANE (5,6)
Definitions of “Paraffin”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• Paraffin is a colourless
• From crude petroleum
• (British usage) kerosine
• A saturated aliphatic hydrocarbon
• Paraffin wax from crude petroleum
• One of the methane series of acyclic hydrocarbons
• Paraffin is London Cockney rhyming slang for gin
• Petrochemical bleached with carcinogen acrolyn
• A mixture of solid hydrocarbons obtained from petroleum
• A petroleum based solid wax, used in candles and cosmetics
A further 10 definitions can be found on Encyclo
More crossword answersWe found 12 answers for the crossword clue Paraffin . A further 12 clues may be related. Are you looking for more answers, or do you have a question for other crossword enthusiasts? Use the “Crossword Q & A” community to ask for help.
If you haven't solved the
crossword clue Paraffin yet try to search our Crossword Dictionary by entering the letters you already know!
(Enter a dot for each missing letters, e.g. “P.ZZ..” will find “PUZZLE”.)
Also look at the related clues for crossword clues with similar answers to “Paraffin”