Definitions of “Panopticon”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• Prison where all inmates can be watched from one point
• A prison so contructed that the inspector can see each of the prisoners at all times
• A circular prison with cells distributed around a central surveillance station
• Architectural form for a prison, the drawings for which were published by Jeremy Bentham in 1791
• The Panopticon is a type of institutional building designed by the English philosopher and social theorist Jeremy Bentham in the late 18th century