Definitions of “Palmyra”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• Town (township), Wayne county, western New York, U
• A species of palm (Borassus flabelliformis) having a straight, black
• Ancient city and oasis in the desert of Syria, about 240 km/150 mi northeast of Damascus
• Ancient city in south-central Syria, 130 miles (210 km) northeast of Damascus
• Palmyra palm tall fan palm of Africa and India and Malaysia yielding a hard wood and sweet sap that is a source of palm wine and sugar