Definitions of “Own”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• To have legal ownership of something
• To have legal title or right to something
• Belonging to; belonging exclusively or especially to
• Most frequently following a possessive pronoun
• This word is used in a very particular way in the discussion of time series data
• (used as an intensifier to indicate oneself as the sole agent of some activity or action
• Of, pertaining to, or belonging to oneself or itself (usually used after a possessive to emphasize the idea of ownership