Definitions of “Oriole”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• In America, any one of several species of the genus Icterus
• Any of 24 species of birds of the Old World genus Oriolus
• Any of several brightly colored passerine birds of the family Icteridae
• Any one of various species of Old World singing birds of the family Oriolidae
• Any of several usually brightly colored, passerine birds of the family Oriolidae
• (provincial electoral district) Oriole was a provincial electoral district in North York
• Any of several brightly coloured songbirds belonging to two families: New World orioles belong to the family Icteridae