Definitions of “Ooze”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• A soft deposit covering large areas of the ocean bottom
• (Literary terms) pass gradually or leak or as if through small openings
• Sediment of fine texture consisting mainly of organic matter found on the ocean floor at depths greater than 2
• Adhesive moving out of ends of rolls or stacks of sheets causing ends to feel sticky and possible causing material to block
• Pelagic (deep-sea) sediment of which at least 30 percent is composed of the skeletal remains of microscopic floating organisms