Definitions of “Nyctalopia”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• Inability to see clearly in dim light
• Night blindness or difficulty in seeing at night
• Night blindness inability to see clearly in dim light
• Nyctalopia (from Greek νύκτ-, nykt- `night`
• The inability to see well under scotopic (dark) conditions
• Night blindness; failure or imperfection of vision at night or in a dim light
• Decreased ability to see in reduced illumination. Seen in patients with impaired rod function